Welcome to OT Network
Occupational Therapy Network provides rehabilitation, therapy and injury management services. Our aim is to effectively maximise a person’s ability to achieve functional independence by preventing and reducing the impact of injury, illness or disability.
Since inception in 1998, Occupational Therapy Network has developed a reputation for:
- Tailoring services to achieving goals
- Achieving outcomes
- Using evidence-based principles
- Timely and coordinated service delivery
- Independence / impartiality
- Effective communication
- Working in partnership with various stakeholders.
Services are provided in the context of clients’ homes, workplaces, care facilities and communities by experienced occupational therapists located in the greater Sydney, Newcastle & Illawarra areas.